Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

My tb625ec eater wouldn't prime replaced card changed

Customer Question

my tb625ec weed eater wouldn't prime replaced card changed spark plug and but new fuel in push bulb down but it will not inflate back up not sure if I hooked up my fuel lines correctly
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
If you are still needing assistance, I will be happy to assist you. We can continue from here. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could still use some help with this
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Do you have two fuel lines going into your fuel tank?
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
I can help you figure out if your fuel lines are correct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes one green which is the vent line awnd one black that connects to the bottom of the carb , where I get confused with is what line goes to what on the primer bulb
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
The line with the filter, goes from your tank, to your carburetor. Your primer bulb has two fittings. When you press your bulb, one side pushes (pressure), and one side draws (suction). The side with pressure, attaches to the fuel line, that does not have a filter, that goes to your fuel tank. The suction side of your primer bulb, has a fuel line, that goes to the other fitting on your carburetor.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
We can continue from here. Thanks!