Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I am trying to find where the saftey switches are located or

Customer Question

I am trying to find where the saftey switches are located or is there a wire where i can disconnet them
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
You have one on the seat, one on the clutch, one on the transmission and one on the deck engagement lever or PTO switch. I do not recommend bypassing them they are there for your safety and the safety of others around you. You said that you had found the seat switch and the clutch switch. The deck engage switch is located at the base of the engaging lever, if you have an electric PTO then the safety is built into the PTO switch. The transmission switch is actually located on the side of the transmission or inside the transmission depending on the machine. You can look at a breakdown of the machine but it really doesn't put exact placement of these switches. May I ask what kind of problem you are having?