Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

While mowing the blades on the my Turf tiger just stopped.

Customer Question

While mowing the blades on the my Turf tiger just stopped. Mower runs drives fine the blades were mowing fine but like I said they just stopped. All aspects of the mower, kill switches and safety switches work fine the blades will not in engage when you pull up on the switch.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Have you checked the belt and belt tension, maybe a spring broken or pulley went bad. If the PTO switch doesn't fix the problem, are you getting power to the electric clutch? I would check all these things and you may find your problem. If none of that seems to be problem then you may have a bad electric clutch. If the clutch is adjustable you could try readjusting it to .012 inches clearances, this sometimes has to be done on older clutches that have some wear on them. Thanks