Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I HAVE A HUSQVARNA LAWNMOWER WITH A 27HP KOHLER THAT I HAVE

Customer Question

I HAVE A HUSQVARNA LAWNMOWER WITH A 27HP KOHLER THAT I HAVE TO LEAVE THE CHOKE ON A LITTLE BIT FOR IT TO RUN, CAN YOU HELP ME FIX THIS PROBLEM
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My names is Donald. I will be happy to work with you, to help resolve our problem. Many times when this problem occurs, it is an indication of a partially clogged jet or fuel passage inside your carburetor. Did you soak your carburetor, prior to cleaning it? If not, I would try soaking it in a good quality carburetor cleaner. Use a small wire to clean your small jets and fuel passages. We can continue from here. Thanks!