Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Hitachi scroll saw CW40. This has never been used

Customer Question

I have a Hitachi scroll saw CW40. This has never been used until today. The saw dust blower does not work. No air comes out of the nozzle.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
The only thing that i see that might cause you trouble with the dust blower on this is if it has come loose or the tube is broken or damaged. I would get a really close look at the tube just in case it is damaged. I can't see anything else that would cause the blower to not work, keep in mind that this is not a high volume blower it is designed to create a slight amount of air flow to keep the sawdust blown away from the cutter blade so that you can see any lines or marks that you may have on the item you are cutting.