Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

I have a 54 inch poulan pro i have changed the pto switch blades

Customer Question

i have a 54 inch poulan pro i have changed the pto switch blades still want engage
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
There are tow most likely issues. First it could be the battery that is not fully charged or does not have enough power to turn the PTO on. YEs you can have enough power to start the engien but not enough to turn on the PTO.ALso check the battery connections and make sure that there is no corrosion.Also check all connections on the pto and the wires that go to it. The other possibility is that the PTO has gone bad and needs to be replaced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ranwell 1 please call me back.
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried the battery issue that I mentioned?
Sorry , but I do not do phone calls. That is an option with this site, but I do not do them.