Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a troybuilt power washer model gvc160 . on the wand

Customer Question

I have a troybuilt power washer model gvc160 . on the wand I saw that it had a cloth lined wand hose.is there a super gluwhat to dome what to do me what I can do to keep the brass piece and the rubber hose togethermemee thatattatches to the brassthat inserts into black washer hose . I tried hose clamps but the brass fittig that inserts inyo the wand hose jus t separated. ive tried different sised hose clamps with the same rsults..please tell me what I can do to keep the hoseand brass fitting together with the wand hose thanks if you can help me
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. In all honesty it's unsafe to try to repair the hose , if it breaks under pressure it can cause injury. They do have replacement hoses etc . Is there a model number on your troy bilt ?