Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Curtis a toro is not wired like you say The battery wire going to rectifier comes from t

Customer Question

Curtis a toro is not wired like you say The
battery wire going to rectifier comes from the key switch thru a fuse before going to the rectifier.The blue wire goes from the key to starter solenold. I by pass the key switch and get volts to the rectifier,also I checked the key switch with a ohm meter it check ok.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! You have it wrong. Voltage is going in the opposite direction! Rectifier to the keyswitch! Not the other way! I don't see earlier question, just one locked by customer service. What is problem? Charging system or no start?