Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

I have about two acres of weeds, tall grass. I need to know

Customer Question

I have about two acres of weeds, tall grass. I need to know which of the four cycle trimmers, TB575, TB685, TB6042, TB6044, would be best. Andcould you please tell me why?Also, is there any situation in which a two cycle trimmer would be better?Thanks,Violet XX
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
Never buy a 4-cycle trimmer, they cause a lot of problems. They have a lot of plastic parts especially in the valve train. THese plastic parts melt and then your engine is ruined.If you want a good trimmer. buy a 2-cycle ECHO brand trimmer. The best one to buy for your situation is the SRM-266. You will have years of good service.Please give me a good rating as this is the only way that this site pays me for my time.Feel free to come back here if you need more information.