Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Mustang XP and at 300 hours of operation the right

Customer Question

I have a Mustang XP and at 300 hours of operation the right hydrostatic transmission will not pull up hill. acts like it is low on fluid, Works OK till it HEATS UP. Any suggestions? Can I serv8ice the transmission and if so with which type oil or hyd fluid? Getting expensive to keep this mower going :)
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
If you are still in need of assistance, I will be happy to assist you? Have you checked your drive belt? What are your model numbers?