Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a TB1942 hydrostatic drive lawn tractor. IT has less

Customer Question

I have a TB1942 hydrostatic drive lawn tractor. IT has less than 8 hours running time. It sometimes will not move foreword or rev. this is the mower not running.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
With the mower not running, you have a hydro bypass lever on the rear of the machine that you should be able to pull out or move that will allow you to push or pull the machine when not running. If the machine still does not move then check to make sure that the brake is not engaged, also make sure that the brake assembly is releasing properly down at the transmission. I think you will find that this will solve your problem.