Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have 1994 club car. I have replaced solenoid, voltage regulator

Customer Question

I have 1994 club car. I have replaced solenoid, voltage regulator limit switch, but still will not start. Any suggestions ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Is engine cranking over, just does not start? Remove spark plug and with it grounded, see if it has spark when cranking. If it has spark, put a teaspoon of fuel into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if engine will run for a few seconds. If it does, no fuel is getting to the cylinders. If engine is not cranking over, what is battery voltage? Has to be above 12.5 volts to engage the starter/generator. Will it crank over if you jump the starter solenoid?