Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

Does the Kohler cv23s, spec # ***** engine have an automatic

Customer Question

Does the Kohler cv23s, spec # ***** engine have an automatic compression release?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this Yes it does have a compression releaseit is on the cam shaft , like fly weights on a governor Hi If this helped you, please Rate 3 or more starsIf not get back to me for more infoThank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then my problem lies internally is your opinion based on the information I gave/
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that Is it hard to pull starter rope, or can not pull it but if you remove the spark plugs it will turn over yes need to replace the cam shaftthat is a very common Issue on them Hi If this helped you, please Rate 3 or more starsIf not get back to me for more infoThank You
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I'm just following up with you
did my answer help you
let me know