Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a craftsman 10" radial arm saw. I need to reverse the

Customer Question

I have a craftsman 10" radial arm saw. I need to reverse the motor rotation. Which wires to I have to switch to change the polarity in the start windings to induce reverse rotation.
Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still waiting for a response to my question concerning reverse running of radial arm saw motor?????
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike G and will be glad to assist you. Can you send a picture of the wiring compartment on the unit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike;
I heard nothing from you for 2 days. In that time I resolved the issue myself. In light of that, I sure would like my 30 some bucks back.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. I opened your question as soon as I saw it. Glad you resolved the problem. Contact customer service for a refund. I hope you'll give us another chance sometime.