Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have an I1046. Often when I put the clutch in to release

Customer Question

I have an I1046. Often when I put the clutch in to release the parking brake and then let it out, one of my rear drive wheels will by locked/seized up and I have to repeatedly hit the gas petal to get it free and turning again. What is going on?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The I1046 is a Cub Cadet lawn tractor. Asked my question 2 days ago. You charged my credit card and nothing else. What a scam!!!! So much for the "just answer promise".
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Sorry for late response! I just now saw the question! With the I1046, you have two transmissions. Each transmission has it's own brake. The side that the wheel locking up, has brake that is not releasing. Use some WD40 to oil the mechanical disc brake caliper and linkage. See if that do not take care of it!