Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

I think My electric PTO is gone on my L130. I had to jump the

Customer Question

I think My electric PTO is gone on my L130. I had to jump the mower off to get it started. Will this keep my PTO from engaging?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
The most likely problem with your PTO is that you have a bad battery. The battery must be a very good battery and be fully charged. Jumping the unit tells me that you have a bad battery and the Electric PTO CANNOT work in these conditions.Get a GOOD battery that has at least 350 vranking amps in it and you may have fixed your problem.LEt me know how thing go and I can give you more information if you need it.Please give me a good rating as this is the only way that this site pays me for my time.