Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

After noticing a large leak from my Sag Turf Tiger mower hydro

Customer Question

After noticing a large leak from my Sag Turf Tiger mower hydro pump, i replaced some part & seals. Went thru the process of priming the pump and any air in system.
The wheel motor will not respond or move at all. What is the way to approach this problem?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
If you are still in need of assistance, I will be happy to assist you. If you correctly replaced some of your parts and your seals, then you very likely, still have some trapped air in your system.
Would your wheel motor move, before you replaced your seal? Did you properly purge your system? We can continue from here. Thanks!