Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Huskee (MTD

Customer Question

I have a Huskee (MTD) 790 series and the transmission has locked up. How do I check the oil? And is that all I should check?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
If you still need assistance, please let me know, and I will be glad to assist you? Do you have the model numbers from under your seat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not answer my question. Please refund my money.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
I requested the model numbers from under your seat. I need these numbers, in order to pull up a diagram of your transmission, and to correctly identify it. I prefer not to guess, but give you an answer that will resolve our problem.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
This is the reason I had not given you an answer. I wanted to wait until I received your reply. This way I can be more specific.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Refund my money. The time I spent waiting for you to get back to me, I answered my own question.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
I submitted your question to our refund department. I do apologize for your dissatisfaction. I do hope all continues to go well for you.