Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My Kabota tractor/mower shuts off after about 15 minutes of

Customer Question

My Kabota tractor/mower shuts off after about 15 minutes of mowing. I disengage the mower and restart the tractor but when I try to restart the mower or even try to move the tractor forward, it stalls. PS my husband used a sprayer on the back of it to spray weeds and this has happened twice since, if that may be a reason...
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
This has the diesel engine, and the shutoff is only used to kill engine, it does not affect the running. So it could be the electric fuel pump quitting! Do you hear the fuel pump running when you turn the key on? Have the fuel filters been replaced? Diesel engine is dependent on plenty of fuel!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes..the fuel pump runs because the tractor starts and will idle..its just when u give it some gas it kills. I t took me 30 min to "inch" it to the machine shed. Ok..will have the hubby check the fuel pump n filters..THANKS
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
OK, let me know!