Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Hellow I,m Tom I have a 1970 Onan Gen Set model 3 OD 1A 3CR/1V

Customer Question

Hellow I,m Tom
I have a 1970 Onan Gen Set model 3 OD 1A 3CR/1V > I,m in need of an injection nozzle. I don,t have a new parts book too give you a parts #. I can give you the # ***** the injection nozzle Yanmar FDN 6S 526 81. I,ve taken the injection nozzle out and cleaned it and put it back getter. I have a injection tester . It tested out good at 1950 in. with a good mist . I put it all to getter and primed and bled . Cranked and started , started easy run good till it got to operating temp. At that point it ran away with it self. took it out and tried it on the tester at operating temp. no longer a good mist but a heavy spray. I'm retired mechanic and don't have contacts in the field , ben retired to long , there all gone .
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
My name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
The model number you have provided is not a valid number.
Can you please carefully recheck it?
.