Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I was mowing my lawn yesterday.I cut it of and when i went

Customer Question

I was mowing my lawn yesterday.I cut it of and when i went back it would not start. It is a troy riding mower had it about six months i have no way getting it to lows they want 180.00 to come and get it i dont have that kind of money can you help me or tell me what to do
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
I would like to clarify something. When you say that your engine would not start, are you saying that your engine will spin, but not start up, or, are saying that nothing happens at all, when you turn your key, to start your engine? Do you hear any clicking?