Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2009 RXV Electric. I was using the golf cart and stopped

Customer Question

I have a 2009 RXV Electric. I was using the golf cart and stopped to talk. I left the key in the on position and when I went to leave it wouldn't move. I can hear the electronic brake release. My battery meter said I had a half charge on it at the time. I pulled it back to the house and charged it. The charger seemed to have some problems at first but then seemed to start charging. I cleaned all the terminals and filled batteries before charge. Now when I try to go forward or reverse it will just barely move. My meter still says half charged and the battery charger says full. Still not sure if it's a battery charger issue or controller/motor issue. Any thoughts
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
check voltage on each battery, looking for one that is not full charged!