Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Ok I am back with the 2012 Mule 610 XC problem. I got the

Customer Question

ok I am back with the 2012 Mule 610 XC problem. I got the electrical problem fixed and got it running. It runs great when I get it started. It is still a little hard to start when it sits for a day or two. The big problem now is it won't keep idleing.
I have the idle set up about as far as it will go. When backing up hill with a loaded grass sweeper (not much of a load) it stalls out. pumping the heck out of the accelerator will sometimes get it to catch and run. Could this be a vacuum problem or a carburetor
float problem, I have put on a new fuel filter and a new fuel pump. The battery and spark plug are new. Only 300 hours on the machine.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Try cleaning the carb!