Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I have a Craftsman PRO Series PGT9000 54" riding mower. The

Customer Question

I have a Craftsman PRO Series PGT9000 54" riding mower. The Amp meter gauge is shorting and they are back ordered from sears parts direct. I am wondering if this gauge can be bypassed to use the mower till the new gauge comes in? it was blowing the fuse that was between the gauge and the starter solenoid when you turned the key on.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm WayneI will help you with this Yes you can , just join the 2 wires together that will complete the circuit If this helped you, Please rate my answer3 stars or higher this is the only way I get credit for the questionIf not, please reply for more infoThank you