Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

My craftsman will start, but will not engage to move. What

Customer Question

My craftsman will start, but will not engage to move. What could be the problem?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
The first thing that you should check is the belts. If the belt is broken or is off of one of the pulleys, this could be your problem.Second, you could have a transmisson that is bad and may need repaired or replaced.Third. Sometime a customer will take off a back wheel to have the tire fixed and when he puts it back on, the axle key gets pushed out of the axle and is not engaging the wheel. THese are some ideas, let me know if you need more information.Please give me a good rating as this is the only way that this site pays me for my time.
Expert:  cristinab-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/small-engine/96agt-craftsman-will-start-will-not-engage-move.html#re.v/175/).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
Haven't heard from you , Is there something more I can do for you?