Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

And thanks the time to read my question. I

Customer Question

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my question. I have a Jazzy 1113 ATS and im trying to trouble shoot the chair. First of I have 13.1 volts in both batterys. I can plug on board under the chair in and ampmeter works and the green light under chair comes on reading full charge. The controller is the VS1 remote and all it does is have one red light on top L E D meter, which is all the way to the negative side of battery gauge. Tried pushing all buttons and the unlock sequence still no luck. The remote doesn't make any noise when push the horn button. I also took apart the wiring harness and cleaned almost every contact. I jumped the harness and directly hard wired both motors disengaging the interal brakes within housing and they are both working. What is there left for me to test or how for that matter? Went online and found out the remote is programmable and downloaded software for a user interface but I don't have a cable to use so I can reprogram the controller. PLEASE HELP. Thanks for your time and have a good day. (Brandon- Tucson,Az.)

Category: Small Engine