Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I have a toro z master zero turn z149 after 15 minutes

Customer Question

Hi i have a toro z master zero turn z149 after 15 minutes of mowing pto disengages/blades stop. when i let it cool down...all works (pto and blades). note the engine runs the entire time...only the pto/blades stop working.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this by your description, the PTO clutch is shorting out over heating, and letting go of the magnet let cool down, re engageI suggest that you replace the PTO clutch If this helped you, Please rate my answer3 stars or higher this is the only way I get credit for the questionIf not, please reply for more infoThank you