Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Curtis; I was operating a Jacobson ar 3 this afternoon and

Customer Question

Hi Curtis; I was operating a Jacobson ar 3 this afternoon and It shut down like turning off the ignition. As I was climbing off the mower antifreeze started coming out of the pressure overflow. After an hour the unit was cool an I added additional antifreeze, checked the oil level and for water. Set in the seat turned on the key observed the preheat light turned the ignition and.... Nothing..... No click of the seloniod no dim of lights .... Nothing
My question is this is there a reset or breaker or something else I need to do to start this thing?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
The power for the dash comes from the starter solenoids posiitve post, there is small wire that come off there, goes through a fuse or a breaker,to the keyswitch.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Fuse may be bad,or breaker did not reset.Not sure which is on unit.