Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Cub Cadet SLTX 1054 ---I found a fuse although it wasn't

Customer Question

Cub Cadet SLTX 1054 ---I found a blown fuse although it wasn't where the book was showing itto be, I replaced a fuse, the engine started up and it blew a fuse and died. Can you help me? This mower is only three years old and doesn't have that many hours on it.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Unplug the voltage regulator and see if the fuse blows, if it does, plug regulator back in ad check the fuel solenoid in the carburetor, does it seem to be hot? You can't run engine with it unplugged as t has to open the fuel supply to the engine. Both these items can cause fuel to blow.