Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a RZT 50 that after 10 mins or so ,the hydraulic drive

Customer Question

I have a RZT 50 that after 10 mins or so ,the hydraulic drive motors get sluggish and won't go,this bogs the motor as well thanx
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure that this is going to help you much but here goes anyway.The first thing to do is to check or replace your belt. If that doesn't help then you most likley have bad hydro pumps one or both of them may be tightening up causing it to not work and be a drain on the engine.This could be an expensive repair, so I really suggest that you take it to a GOOD repair shop to have them check it out. I would hate to have you do expensive repairs that may or may not need to be done.Check the belt first.Please give me a good rating as this is the only way that this site pays me for my time.Feel free to contact me again if needed.