Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My Mantis tiller tines turn but not enough to till the gar

Customer Question

My Mantis tiller tines turn but not enough to till the gardent.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there certain characters you must use for a password? I got a response saying my password ***** not valid
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
There are three things that can possible be wron/1. The engien may not be running fast enough to engage the clutch and the engien may need to be tuned up and the RPM set. 2. The clutch itself may be worn and is slipping and needs replaced. 3. The gears in the bottom of the tiller may be worn out and need to be replaced. Usually you just replace the entire gear case assy,