Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My echo eater will only run with the choke on

Customer Question

My echo weed eater will only run with the choke on
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Carburetor still has internal problem. When you use the choke, you are bypassing the jet in the carburetor. did you see a fine screen in the inlet section? Is it clean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did it had a good bit of sediment on it. I sprayed out the entire carb with carb cleaner and then air
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
did you check the strainer in the tank? If tank strainer and the fuel lines are good, the carburetor has to be the problem. With the price for carburetors on Ebay, you may want a new one!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Carburetor-Rb-K93&oq=Carburetor-Rb-K93&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8