Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I JUST BOUGHT A POWERMADE TILLER AND HAVE ONLY USED Total

Customer Question

I JUST BOUGHT A POWERMADE TILLER AND HAVE ONLY USED FOR A Total of 1 hour and now every time I start to go forward it cuts off
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it seems to after you prime it runs for 15 seconds then stops
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. , without knowing the model or engine it souls like you have water in the gas and it's gotten into the bowl of the carburetor and water being heavier than gas will just sit in the bowl , can you give me the model number of the tiller ? . Also what you should try first is locating the bowl of the carburetor and loosen the bowl bolt allowing the gas or if there is water in it to drain out . Then retighten the bowl bolt . If this works you will want to get some water remover and add it to your gas can and tiller