Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

Just bought poulan pro pb301 - used it three times...wont start

Customer Question

just bought poulan pro pb301 - used it three times...wont start now
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You led me to believe I wuld get an answer immediately by assigning a tech prior to taking my money - now that I paid, I am blind to what is happenning - this site is a PURE RIP OFF
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** thank you for using Just Answer. The site isn't a rip off what happens is we ( the repair guys who work on the site ) have to select the question, so that's why it took a few minutes etc . When did it last run ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
20 minites ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The site led me to believe I had a tech cued up (and obviously I didnt) then, 36 minutes later, your response....er, question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The site also said it was going to "hold" a $5 deposit on my card and on my acceptance of the response, charge me the full amount. As I look at it, I wwas charged for a "completely satisfied answer" before I gettting any acknowledgement. Meantime, I have a half mowed yard, with rain approaching...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I responded ot you in 4 minutes, it has been 6 minutes now since you engaged.....like I said, RIP-OFF
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll continue to troubleshoot on my own - please refund 100% of my money. Thanks for nothing
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
I'm understand your fustration, I logged on and answered your question as soon as I saw it . But there are times when there isn't a tech on with experience with that type of equipment, like for example I don't answer Onan questions because I have no experience in them and can't help the customer .
I can try to help you find out what's going on with your poulan if you like . Did it die in use or did you cut it off and now it won't restart ?
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
I was typing my response trying to explain to you the reason someone wasn't able to answer instantly with rapid response ......
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Will the motor still turn over ?