Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

When I engage the self propel lever. the wheeleroll but skip

Customer Question

when I engage the self propel lever. the wheeleroll but skip on the gears
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. What is the make and model of your mower ? . Alot of times with the craftsman and some troy bilt they use plastic gears along the inside of the wheel and over time they wear where they will move if you hold the mower up but with weight of the engine etc it will not move , the way to tell is remove a wheel and if the teeth are worn down compaired to the inner inside of the hub where the teeth start you know it's the wheels