Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

Excuse me you, but I need to talk to someone

Customer Question

Excuse me for bothering you, but I need to talk to someone in connection to a riding mower. It was purchased on 3-27-20015. I unfortunately lost my paper work. I did get the maintenance agreement. But now I can not do anything. I talked to some over the phone, someone connected with John Deere CO. She gave numbers, she tried to send me a copy of my paper work but was not able to. Now the reason, I was running the mower and I guess it feels like the belt slipped off. What can I do?
Numbers I was given! Inv:50474592 Ref.:oo8-045-921-508-***-***-****
the numbers-(008) could be (005)
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
Since this is a new mower, you really need to take it to a John Deere dealership and let them know of the problems. They should be able to help you.
Since this is still under warranty, I suggest that you DO NOT try to fix anything yourself as you could void the warranty.
Even without the paperwork, they should be able to tell that it is still in the warranty period and should help you.
There is not much else I can do to help in this situation since it is so new.
If this was bought at Home Depot or another store other than a Dealership, contact that store and they should be able to get you a copy of your receipt.
Please contact the dealership.
Please give me a good rating as this is the only way I get paid for my time.