Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

Have a Cushman(###) ###-####3-wheel cart that I'm trying to

Customer Question

Have a Cushman(###) ###-####3-wheel cart that I'm trying to adjust the carb on. Only runs at partial choke and partial throttle and its full rpm. Any ideas
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
Adjusting the carburetor is not usually going to help in this situation.
What you need to do is take pictures of the carburetor linkage so you will know how it goes back, then you need to take the carburetor off and clean and rebuild the carburetor . The small passages in the carburetor are plugged up and need to be cleaned out. You are not getting enough gas through the carburetor.
Make sure that you are using VERY FRESH gasoline. Old gas will cause you a lot of problems.
Try that and get back to me.
Please don't forget to give me a good rating as this is the only way that this site pays me for my time.