Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet m60 tank and the blade will not engage

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet m60 tank and the blade will not engage help
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Do you have a voltmeter or test light to check the switch , relay and electric clutch? The pto system consist of switch, pto relay,and the electric clutch. You can test the clutch by taking two wires direct from the battery to the two connections on the electric clutch to see if the magnet will engage. Engine OFF and key off. The pto switch has to have battery voltage when the key is on, and has to close the pto relay when the switch is pulled.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
I can't tell you anyone over the phone than I already have! And phone calls start at $50.00 and are not worth it! Have you checked the clutch?