Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Last btime i had this problem i hauled the tractor to a dealer

Customer Question

last btime i had this problem i hauled the tractor to a dealer about twentw miles away. he checked a few things and then proced to minuplate the fuse connection and it started. so this time i replaced the fuse holder and crossed my fingers to no avail. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Won't start? Do you have battery voltage to the keyswitch from the starter solenoids posiitve post? Is battery voltage above 13 volts? Are the battery cables clean and tight? If you follow the positive battery cable to the starter solenoid and jump from the posiitve pt to the single wire, switch terminal on the same solenoid, does the engine spin?