Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a turf tiger and I've repaced plugs, inline filter

Customer Question

I have a scag turf tiger and I've repaced plugs, inline filter and even blew air back into the tank. Oil and hydraulic levels are good. Mows for about 15 to 20 minutes then starts cutting out mainly when turning or on a hill it seems
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! If a fuel problem, the float and needle valve in the carburetor may need adjust. Also there is an electric solenoid at the carburetor, that may have a loose connection and moves when you turn. If electrical you can take a spark tester and when it is acting up, see if there is spark to both plugs With Kohler you can have a coil/module failing when hot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is fuel injected
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Then it should not be a fuel problem! I would do the spark check, when it acts up.