Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Part of my yard is inside a fence Read more: http://www.justanswer.co

Customer Question

Part of my yard is inside a fence w/ a 48" gate. Can I lift the Enduro discharge chute easily to get through the gate opening.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Endureo? Make and full model? Need to know what you want! Typical 48 inch deck, will have a discharge chute that will get completely out to the way, and will go through the 48 inch gate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was on the Cub Cadet website because I am considering a purchase of the 46" Enduro riding mower, but I have a question for them. Their web site said that a Cub Cadet technician would be available to answer it, which would save me a trip to my local Tractor Supply or Home Depot, so I decided to try it. Without any notification they then linked me to Just Answers. Obviously you are not a Cub Cadet technician. Someone needs to issue me a credit and to tell Cub Cadet to get their act together.