Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH MY CRAFTSMAN MOWER MODEL NUMBER

Customer Question

HI I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH MY CRAFTSMAN MOWER MODEL NUMBER###-##-#### ***** seems that no power is getting to the starter. These are the things I have already replaced or checked The battery is new and fully charged ,I had the starter tested it is fine, I replaced the selenoid and I have checked all three safety switches they are fine I also replaced the starter switch, I need help any suggestions?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Do you have battery voltage to the key switch? Do you hear the fuel solenoid click when you turn the key on? If you jump the starter solenoids posiitve battery post to e single switch post on the same solenoid,does the engine turn? It should! This checks the battery,cables and the solenoid and starter.