Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

You never answered my question!

Customer Question

you never answered my question!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. What was your previous question ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Karcher model k2400hh psi pressure washer it started out fine but when you take your finger off the trigger it just shoots out a small stream, 3/4 in hose and plenty of water but no pressure what wrong?
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
The problem od karcher messed up on the k2400hh , they had a recall 2 years ago and it was basically where they covered it if it broke but never sent out a letter to all registered k2400hh owners . They used silicone grease instead of lithium grease and it over time messes up the pump . I did warranty work for karcher for 4 years fixing these , they need what is called a retro fit kit. Karcher covered this at one point but the price of it for a customer is more than a replacement pump
http://www.amazon.com/Retro-Fit-Kit-KARCHER-40605880/dp/B001OK4GA0