Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a 2010 bronco lawn tractor. How do I find and replace

Customer Question

I have a 2010 bronco lawn tractor. How do I find and replace the main fuse?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Troy Built tractor.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. What is the model number , it should be under the seat or bottom of the seat . The fuse will be near the solenoid , most are under the dash and are a 20 amp blade fuse like the old car fuses.if it's not under the dash it may be under the battery or fender area , I can find it for sure once you get the ode number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am at work right now and will not be home until tonight. Will have wait on this info until tomorrow morning. Hope that is not too much of an inconvenience.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
It's no problem at all , I'm here to help you so whenever is convenient. It's most likely under the dash but I don't want to say definitely without seeing the wiring diagram, but most are under the dash etc. It will be near the solenoid