Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I want to replace my mower Tecumseh engine modelvlv55-501061d

Customer Question

I want to replace my mower Tecumseh engine modelvlv55-501061d with a Briggs and Stratton engine is it possible and which Nobel engine to go for that will fit the same
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name us John and welcome to just answer. The tecumseh vector motor was not a great engine at all , depending on the shaft diameter 7/8 or 1 inch shaft and length I would look at the briggs 190 cc engines , they are very reliable etc here is the link to one but you will have to measure the shaft length
http://www.landmsupply.com/department/lawn-garden/power-equipment/complete-engines/briggs-stratton-190cc-675-series-push-mower-engine