Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a troy bilt TB230 lawn mower that won't start. I've

Customer Question

I have a troy bilt TB230 lawn mower that won't start. I've changed the spark plug and tried to clean the carberator as much as possible
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** Welcome to just answer. How old is your troy bilt and what engine does it have on it ?. If it's 2 years old or so it will have the 190 cc briggs engine . If it does on the bolt that holds the carburetor bowl on there are ports in the bolt , one on each side and o e where it threads in , take carb cleaner and make sure you can spray into lithe one where it threads in and the carb cleaner sprays out both side ports of the bolt