Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Curtis My name is ***** ***** gen set w ont start,i

Customer Question

Hello Curtis
My name is ***** ***** gen set w ont start,i did not do anything yet, tomorrow, this gentleman is from out of town.I will bookmark your page and contact u tomorrow?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Will engine fire on starting fluid? If not, do a spark test to see if there is spark at the plugs. If there is spark , it should fire on starting fluid. That would make it a fuel problem. Check the obvious, is there fuel in the tank, Is the connection secure at the tank , and is there fuel getting to the regulator, test by loosening the fuel line.