Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have 2004 toro z master other day while using it it died

Customer Question

I have 2004 toro z master other day while using it it died on me replaced battery ran ok.next day when I engaged blade it would shut down would not turn over at all jack started would run disengage park shutdown had to jack to start but I could hear the clutch clicking when I turn key Im lost
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Do you have a voltmeter to test the battery and the charging system? If the charging system is not charging the battery, your new battery can already be too low to keep the fuel valve open and run the electric clutch.