Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

It was running fine than started acting like run out of gas

Customer Question

It was running fine than started acting like run out of gas check gas and it's full, check and changed fuel filter, turns over just won't start. Help please I have a huskee LT4200
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
You most likely have a carburetor that has gotten plugged up with dirt or gum from old gasoline or an accumulation of dirt over the hears.
The carburetor will most likely need to be cleaned and rebuilt with a complete carburetor repair kit.
There is also a possibility that the fuel solenoid that is attached to the bottom of the carburetor may have failed and needs replaced or the connection to that solenoid may be bad.
Most likely is the dirty carburetor, though.
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know what you find and let me know if you need more information.
Please don't forget to give me a good rating as this is the only way that I get paid by this site for my time.