Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

Chris - I recently purchased a Toro Personal Pace Lawnmower

Customer Question

Hi Chris - I recently purchased a Toro Personal Pace Lawnmower - I have trouble starting it - if I get it started, I have trouble starting it again (if I run out of gas or just need to stop)
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
This sounds like a fuel system problem.
First I want to remind you to use 89 octane gas, not REGULAR" these work much better on the 89 octane gas.
IF that doesn't fix the problem then you most likely have some dirt in the carburetor and it may need to be taken apart and cleaned.
When did you buy the mower. Last year, last month etc and was it NEW when you bought it or was it USED.
Do you have a great deal of strength or might you be elderly and have a difficult time pulling the rope hard enough.
Just need to get these answers to fully understand your situation.
LEt me know if you need more information.
Please do not forget to leave me a good rating as this is the only way that I get paid for my time by this site.